Insulated Corrugated Panel 50mm
This premium roofing provides the ultimate in comfortable outdoor living in even the harshest conditions. Cool in summer and warm in winter, this insulated roofing makes entertaining a breeze all year round. Not only will it provide shade from the sun and shelter from the rain, its polystyrene core significantly reduces noise from the rain and storms. You can create a larger entertaining area than you might think. That’s because the unique design of our insulated roofing system minimises unsightly support beams. The clever design doesn’t stop there. This unique panel lock joining system is resistant to dust and mould, the rebated foam is flush with the roof profile which stops spiders and other unwelcome guests from entering your roofing.
It’s roofing, insulation and ceiling in one durable, easy to erect panel.
Benefits of Insulated Roofing:
- Available in ribbed (Trimdeck) and Corrugated profiles
- 50mm, 75mm, 100mm and 125mm Available
- Cost effective and low maintenance
- High gloss finish and sleek modern appearance
- Fewer posts and more open space
- Stylish powder-coated posts
- Extensive range of decorator colours
- Minimises noise from rain and storms
- Heat reflective roof and reduced condensation
- Matches existing house roof profile and colours
- Water tight joining system
- Protective film reduces potential for damage
- Concealed ducting for electrical cables for a cleaner finish
- Fully tested by James Cook University to the latest “low high low” testing standard.