Corrugated Roofing Colorbond 0.42 BMT
Corrugated (aka Custom Orb, CGI, Corodek) cover 762mm after the overlap.
Sheets can be cut to the length you require and charged at the minimum length available.
Minimum Length is 1.2m
Corrugated roofing is a hi-tensile cladding and roofing sheet that suits both traditional and modern building designs.
- Economical – low cost roof and wall cladding available in long lengths.
- Easy Fixing – conventional through fixed screws maximise performance and installation.
- 762mm Cover – quick installation and easy handling.
- Hi-tensile Steel – light weight and high strength.
- 5° Minimum Pitch – to suit most traditional applications.
- Anti-capillary Side Laps – 11/2 rib overlaps for weather protection.
- Spring Curving – ideal for curved roofs.
- Curving Quality – available in G300 steel for architectural roofs or bullnosing.
- Fully Tested – a full range of load performance tables to suit most applications.
All of KC’s Building Products roofing is available in the standard range of COLORBOND® steel colours and in unpainted ZINCALUME® steel.