Structural Insulated Panel Homes
If you’re looking for a sustainable, eco friendly housing solution or maybe a low cost home with all the benefits of a top dollar home then a SIP(Structural Insulated Panel) home is the perfect answer for all your needs. Let us show you why. In addition to the below please click here to visit our sister company Insulated Panel Homes for more detailed designs and photos.
What are SIPs
SIPs(Structural Insulated panels) are the 21st Century Building Material
Structural insulated panels (SIPs) are high performance building panels used in floors, walls, and roofs for residential and light commercial buildings. Each panel is manufactured with two skins of pre painted galvanized steel, which are bonded to an insulated core of Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) that is fire retardant treated. Other skin material can be used for specific purposes. SIPs are manufactured under factory controlled conditions and can be custom designed for each home. The result is a building system that is extremely strong, energy efficient and cost effective. Building with SIPs will save you time, money and labour.
- Lowest cost/best value panel home concept on the market
- Shortest delivery time of any kit home
- Shortest construction time of any kit home
- Lowest construction cost of any kit home
- Easy assembly
- Energy efficient construction and design
- Low maintenance
- Suitable for remote areas
- Unlevelled site compatible
- Colorbond® walls (internal and external – no painting required)
- Every panel is pre insulated (save on heating and cooling)
- Termite and rot-proof panels
- Standard 2.7 metre high ceilings
- Structural ply flooring, marine glued (not chipboard)
- Finance package available to approved purchasers
- After-sales help line
- Detailed easy to follow assembly manual
- All buildings engineer designed for your area or higher rating
- Energy efficiency certification
- Design and drafting supplied for council approval excluding site and hydrolic plans.
Your Flat Pack Kit Home is built either on a concrete slab supplied by yourself, or on a steel pier/stump and steel floor system with timber flooring supplied as part of your kit.
Your interior and exterior walls are made from pre-painted (Colorbond), pre-insulated structural steel skinned panels 1200mm wide and 2700mm height. Your wall panels are precision cut to length and shape (including door and window openings) and are numbered to allow simple and fast assembly.
Your kit is supplied with a steel trussed roofing system and pre-painted (Colorbond) roof sheet in a range of colours. Your kit home can also include Gyprock® ceilings, sheeting and cornice.
Most Flat Pack Kit Homes are engineer designed and certified to be erected in cyclone category 2 Region B Designed for your region or higher. This means that in most areas of Australia, your Flat Pack Kit Home will be stronger than required.
Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Each panel comprises two external skins and an insulated core. Skins are pre- painted galvanised steel. They are bonded to an insulated core of expanded polystyrene (EPS) that is fire retardant treated. Forqualityassurance,theEPS is manufactured to Australian Standard (AS) 1366.3 (1992).
Insulated panels are ideally suited for a wide variety of applications including walls, ceilings, awnings, sun shades and partitions.
Each insulated panel is manufactured with two skins of pre painted galvanised steel, which are bonded to an insulated core of Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) that is fire retardant treated
For quality assurance, the EPS is manufactured to Australian Standard (AS) 1366.3 (1982)