Maxirib Walling Zincalume 0.42 BMT
Maxirib 0.42mm has a thin, attractive profile that is ideal for wall cladding. Maxirib steel sheeting is versatile and perfect for use on ceilings, walling and barge boards.
Low Profile Wall Cladding
Maxirib is ideal for applications such as ceilings, walling, screens, garage doors, fascias and barge boards. As an attractive cladding with a fluted profile, it can be readily used both internally and externally with the exception of roofing.
Maxirib Cladding Features
- Wide 850mm coverage.
- Low 4mm rib height.
- Long straight lengths enable easy fixing and reduce costs.
- 0.42mm BMT hi-tensile steel combines strength with low weight and ease of cutting with tin snips.
- Maxirib can be custom cut to lengths to suit your needs.
- Its profile design allows for neat, easy packaging.
- Maxirib can be fixed with the flutes running horizontally or vertically.
Maxirib is available in a full spectrum of COLORBOND® steel colours or in unpainted ZINCALUME® steel.